Steps for importing the android source project in eclipse environment:
- In the package Explorer View, right click and select importing
- Choose "Existing Android Code Into Workspace" under Android Menu
- Select your android project location
- After clicking on Finish button, your project should appear in the package explorer view
To view your code under src folder :
- Right click on your Android project and choose Properties
- In the right sub menus go to Java build Path
- Go to the Source Tab
- Click On Add Folder
- Select 'src' and 'gen'
- Confirm your modifications by clicking Ok
Then open your project and expand src sub directory, your will find your packages and classes code.